Reusable 4-Ply Face Mask w/ Filter Pocket (5 designs Available)
Stand out with this bright and bold Reusable 4-Ply Face Mask. Comfortably and safely run errands with the flexible metal nose bridge and adjustable elastic ear loops. For optimal use, we suggest washing your mask before your first use and after every wear, plus washing your hands before putting it on and taking it off. Once it’s on, do your best to avoid adjusting. (And as always, try not to touch your face.)
Materials: 1) Polyester 2) Hot Air Cotton 3) 100% Cotton 4) 100% Cotton
adjustable ear loop straps (by tying knots)
Please note: These masks are not FDA-approved. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting nor to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only.
Eagle (Burgundy Red)
Hummingbird & Blossoms
*****PICK-UP/DELIVERY ONLY AVAILABLE IN SKAGIT COUNTY. ALL OTHER LOCATIONS MUST CHOOSE SHIPPING.*****
In our endeavor to support other Native Owned businesses and artists we have become an approved vendor with Native Northwest.
Their products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honored by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid in fees and royalties
"Each of our exchanges, from the sourcing and compensation of Indigenous artists, to our staff and merchants, are part of a lifelong relationship between Indigenous cultures and the communities we pledge to honour and respect."
Native Northwest operates on Musqueam, Coast Salish territory in Native Northwest operates on Musqueam, Coast Salish territory in Vancouver, British Columbia.